Monday, November 29, 2010

MINI* MAC HAUL

             So  I went to the MAC counter looking for a new foundation becasue my tan is going away wahh! and I am getting pale :( anyways, I ended up getting a couple other things because it was so tempting! i had to. If i had had more money i think i would have gotten way more stuff.  So i got the new Viva la Glam Holiday Kit that comes with a lipstick, lipgloss and a make up bag.  Also all proceeds go to the MAC aid fund which is a great way to donate and u get great products too!  The colors are faboulous! they are my favorites right now.  It is a great color for this season that goes great with any kind of skin tone. I also got the new Pro Longwear Foundation and conceler.  I am NC30 and basicaly this make up stays on your skin, forever..ok im exagerating a bit but honestly it lasts so long.  I tried to wipe it off with a wipe and barely anything came off! i was in utter schock of how good it was.  The only downside to this though is the fact the it is a little bit thick.  If you put too much of it, it can feel cakey.  But other then that if you are looking for a full coverage foundation i would deffenetly recomend this.  I have a lot of redness on my skin and i've been breaking out lately and when I tried this, the conceler deffenetly did the work.  Your skin turns out to be flawless. You guys should deffenetly give it a try and let me know how you like it :) leave comments

P.S. Dont mind my cute doggie in the background !    

Pro Longwear Foundation - $29.50 
Pro Longwear Concealer - $16.50
Viva La Glam Holiday Kit- $36.50                                                                                  


XOXO
gabriELA                                                                                                              

2 comments: