Sunday, November 28, 2010

NEW to BLOGGING!

Hellooooooooo there world, people, beautiful people. I go by the name of Gaby, my real name is Gabriela but I would love to be called Ela, I wonder if its to late to be called something toltally different lmao I'm kind of tired of Gaby, (you hear that guys?) That goes out to all the ones who know me too. Anyways which ever one is fine with me.  I'm new to blogging but I've been around the make up world for about 2 years now.  I enjoy and love make up.  Make up stores such as Sephora and MAC are my fave. Just lock me in there for a few days, I wont mind a bit.  People dont understand how I could spend so much money on make up, but then I throw the same question at them and ask how they could spend so much money on something they really like lol yup I LOVE make up, did I mention that already?  Other then that thoughI like doing NAILS also, I will be putting up some pictures of the different designs I do, hopefully you enjoy and I hope to make new friends who share my same hobbie!..and ones who dont as well ofcorse :) ENJOY

XOXO
gabriELA

No comments:

Post a Comment