Thursday, December 2, 2010

FUNKY PINK [sephora magazine inspired :) ]

 
  Hi guys! So If you guys get the Sephora magazine at home you would know what I got inspired by, but if you dont then here it is.  It is the Holiday 2010 one.  You guys should deffenetly subscribe btw. (To do so, just go to the sephora website and fill out your info) . They have very neat things in there.  Every make up look they have is just so great...it makes me want to try them all out! lol . Which I probably will eventually. Anyhow I know the look is not the exact replica of it because I didnt use everything they did but this is just a similiar look with a twist to it. I though i'd share with you guys.  Maybe it will inspire you to play around with vibrant colors more, which not a lot of people do.  Dont be afraid to use bright colors! It looks great.  You guys should deff try it out and put in your own FUNK* to it :) It makes it original and different. Comments are more then welcome !

xoxo
gabriELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment